Updated: 20th September 2022
Privacy Collection Notice – Techsho Solutions (SMC-Private) Limited, No. 0226964 (referred to as Techsho)
Techsho provides services through researching, building lists, outbound prospecting, and leveraging our internal design and development team’s expertise in relevant fields.
This notice sets out how Techsho collects, uses, discloses, and manages your personal or professional information when you access the Techsho Application and Website.
Collection of information
Techsho collects ‘personal information from you in the course of our business (including our operation, and implementation. The type of personal information Techsho can collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Personal details, such as name, date of birth, nationality, family details, and other information you provide to Techsho.
- Contact details, such as email address, business address, residential address, postal address, telephone and fax number, third-party user names, and information you provide to Techsho.
- License information, such as qualifications, credentials, certificates, certifications, training records or achievements, inspection or examination records, attendance records, assessments, licenses, permits, approvals, consents, or certificates of compliance or completion issued by an issuing body institution or a regulatory body.
- Financial information, such as your bank or credit card details.
- Sensitive information, such as criminal history relating to a criminal history record check or health information specified in immunization records;
- Statistical information, such as information about your online and offline preferences, habits, movements, trends, decisions, associations, membership, finances and purchases, and other information for statistical purposes; and
- Information about your computer, network, and browser, including your IP address.
Techsho collects this personal information to enable you to receive access to and use of, our applications/tools and to contact you to discuss the products and services of Techsho including alerts in regards to the personal information provided to us by you, or authorized by you.
If you do not provide Techsho with the personal information we request, we may not be able to give you complete access to the Techsho applications and tools, goods,, and or services.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Techsho will use and disclose your personal information to:
- Provide goods and services to you (including providing you with access to and use of the Techsho systems and software);
- Verify identities, currency, and or accuracy of your personal information provided by you;
- Communicate with you about Techsho application, goods and services, marketing and promotional information, competitions, surveys, and questionnaires;
- Investigating any complaints about or made by an individual, or if we have reason to suspect that an individual is in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that an individual is or has been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity; and/or as required or permitted by any law or guideline (including the California SB 1386, GDPR & any other applicable law).
We may also disclose your personal information to relevant organizations including members within your own organization that you are affiliated with to provide them with access and use of your license information or other similar information provided by you.
Techsho utilizes third-party service providers (such as Ionos, Dynabot, Hostinger, Titan from Titan Mail, etc.) to communicate with individuals and store information
We may disclose your information to these third-party service providers to enable us to use their platform and services to communicate with you and provide our products and services to you.
- Our handling of your personal information;
- A breach of any Privacy Act or a registered code of a country under the Privacy Act that binds Techsho by law; and
- How Techsho will respond to and deal with a privacy complaint.
How to contact us
All correspondence with regards to privacy matters should be addressed to the email address: email@example.com